Project Management Services
We undertake complete Project Management Services for Industrial Projects, right from concepts to completion. This survey service is rendered by our professionals using modern techniques. Provided survey service is highly appreciated by our precious clients owing to its promptness and timely execution. Following are the services which we provide in Project Management Consultancy:
A. Conceptual Services
- Define project objectives and constraints (user requirements, design goals).
- Develop conceptual/preliminary budget.
- Prepare conceptual "Milestone" schedule.
- Assist Owner in evaluation and selection of Architect/Engineer. Define scope of services.
- Risk identification and mitigation.
- Define project delivery system traditional design/bid/build, phased fast track, project manager, multiple prime contracts, design/build.
- Review "Constructability" and "Project Phasing" issues.
- Assist Owner in selection and qualification of the Contractor.
B. Design Development Phase Services
- Review cost estimates at schematic, design development, and 95% completion of final design and contract document development.
- Monitor design progress.
- Review/refine Project "Milestone" Schedule and prepare "Master Project Schedule." with the help of MSP software.
C. Contract Document Phase Services
- Conduct Owner reviews of drawings and specifications.
- Review/advise on preparation of project contracts.
- Review/prepare tender packages.
- Review/refine "Master Project Schedule" for inclusion of "Milestone Dates" into contract documents.
- Develop scheduling and contract administration clauses for inclusion into the tender documents.
D. Bidding Phase Services
- Pre-qualification of contractors.
- Compare and analyze bids and proposals. Assist in contractor selection and award.
- Assist in contract negotiations.
- Evaluate stage wise program requirements.
2) DURING PROJECT PHASE:
- Review and implement standard construction procedures with Architect/Engineer and Contractor as per IS code.
- Maintaining safety at site.
- Maintaining check lists at site for quality control of each activity.
- Review Contractor's "As Planned" project schedule and procurement schedule.
- Arrange weekly review meetings with client, Architect/Engineer and Contractor.
- Review Contractor's resource schedule and monthly schedule updates.
- Share daily, weekly & monthly progress report with Client & Architect.
- Administer project progress payments.
- Track actual costs versus budgeted costs, recommend cost reduction and control measures.
- Certification of contractor invoice as per actual site condition.
- Provide value engineering services wherever required at site.
- Coordinate and review "change orders" and evaluate cost and time impacts to the project.
3) POST-PROJECT PHASE:
A. Project Close-Out
- Finalize the "As-Built" schedule.
- Monitor and administer quality of the work, as built drawings, budget reviewing, reconciliation of materials and handing over process.
- Coordinate and schedule Owner occupancy.
- Review Contractor's application for final payment.
B. Project Snag rectification
- Snag list investigations and identification of critical repairs.
- Documentation of findings.
- Coordination of remediation and repairs.